Contoh Dialog Singkat Agreement Dan Disagreement Dalam Bahasa Inggris
August 14, 2023
When it comes to English conversations, it’s important to know how to express agreement and disagreement. This is especially important in business or professional settings where you need to communicate effectively and efficiently. In this article, we’ll provide some examples of short dialogues that can help you express agreement and disagreement in English.
1. A: I think we should focus on promoting our new product through social media.
B: I completely agree. Social media is an effective and cost-efficient way to reach our target audience.
2. A: We should invest in new technology to improve our production speed.
B: That’s a great idea. I agree that it would streamline our operation and increase efficiency.
3. A: We need to increase our marketing efforts to generate more leads.
B: You’re absolutely right. I think we should invest in online advertising to reach a wider audience.
1. A: I don’t think we should raise our prices.
B: Actually, I disagree. We need to increase our profit margins to keep the business afloat.
2. A: We should hire more employees to handle the workload.
B: I’m not sure I agree. We should analyze our operation and see if there are other ways to increase efficiency before bringing on more staff.
3. A: We should allocate more resources to our international market.
B: I respectfully disagree. Our domestic market is still the main source of revenue and we should focus on solidifying our position there before expanding internationally.
In summary, these are just a few examples of how to express agreement and disagreement in English. Remember to be respectful and clear in your communication, as this will help you build better relationships with clients, colleagues, and employees.